Given the current uncertainty caused by COVID-19 we understand it is very difficult to make plans for this year, but we want to let you know that our staff are still working and remain at your disposal for any assistance required or requests concerning bookings. We remain positive and are keenly promoting our yachting holidays which represent a safe and more protected holiday than many other traditional ones.
Owing to our connections with the key and trustworthy maritime institutions, we are regularly receiving updated, real-time information about ports and bureaucratic restrictions. This enables us to monitor closely the pandemic situation so we are able to support you with any future booking requests.
We have some good news! We are proposing a special opportunity for all bookings received from now onwards, while the COVID-19 emergency remains. Please find below the special terms accepted by our Central Fleet Owners for bookings during this period. We also have a wide selection of yachts outside our Central Fleet with similar offers.
1) A lower than usual 20% deposit will be requested , at time of booking, instead of the typical 50%
2) The balance will be due 15 days before departure, assuming a safe scenario, instead of the usual 30 days
3) 15 days before departure, should the cruising area still be banned or you are unable to get to destination due to travel restrictions imposed by the authorities, you will be able to :
– cancel the booking, receiving a full refund of the paid amounts, with no penalty OR
– reschedule the booking for the same vessel (or repositioning), for a different period (or different area), within October 2021. Please note that if the rescheduled period is more expensive, the price difference will be charged.
As the situation in Italy is already improving, we are expecting that from middle or end of June cruising along the Italian coast and among its magnificent islands will soon be once again permitted.
We would like to reassure you that the crews of our Central Fleet have been in quarantine since the middle of March, and will be tested prior to any departure. Our Central yachts will be given thorough sanitation treatment, including enhanced cleaning procedures according to WHO recommendations, and equipped with efficient air filters, to remove any microscopic bacteria and virus clusters.
We trust that these offers will give you peace of mind in planning holidays for the coming summer. Why not take this opportunity to dream with renewed energy?
Considered the “specialists” for the Italian destinations, we look forward to receiving your enquiry, and wish everyone to stay safe and healthy!