We are happy to announce that Yacht Glorious has joined our Central Fleet of West Coast International.
In Summer 2018 she will be available in the West Mediterranean, probably with Sicily, Southern Italy area as her home port.
Yacht Glorious was launched in 2011 in Turkey, according to RINA specifications.
Built in wood and ketch-rigged, she features 34.5 meters mast, 7.5 meters beam, 3.1 meters draft and a total sail area of 1,340 square meters.
She is powered by twin Iveco 500 HP engines and has a cruising speed of 10 knots.
Sailing Yacht Glorious is a charter sailing yacht, ketch rigged, with the volume, the space and the comfort of a similarly sized motor yacht.
Accommodation Yacht Glorious:
- Master Cabin with king-sized bed and TV on the ceiling with lift system.
- VIP cabin with mirror TV.
- Two Guests’ cabins, one with double bed and one with twins, both have mirror TV.
- All the cabins have their own private facilities and inverter air conditioning system.
- Main saloon with nice relaxing area, bar area, dining table for 8 Guests, mirror TV 47 inch
- Pilot’s corner with helm station.
- Well equipped modern kitchen, separated crew’s quarter.
- Wide outside living areas with sundeck mattresses and sun awnings